Welcome to Being Ewe
Being Ewe is dedicated to encouraging you in a more arty, crafty and generally creative life, improving your wellbeing along the way.
Wellbeing Through Creativity
"Beverley was so patient. I absolutely loved doing the kantha embroidery class. It was so therapeutic and so enjoyable. I can't wait for the next class."
- Bronwyn H Oct 20
"Beverley has very kindly prepared a pattern of my sons portrait so I am looking forward to doing this independently. I would totally recommend any course with Being Ewe. Thank you again Beverley."
- Paula H Aug 20
"Beverley was very friendly, kind and patient. I thoroughly enjoyed the portrait embroidery course which was well worth the money."
- Sarah C Aug 20
Latest Online Creative Workshop
- Wed, 06 OctOnline Huck Embroidery06 Oct, 19:00 – 20 Oct, 21:00Online Huck EmbroideryStitches from Around the World Series: Huck Embroidery. Learn the art of huck embroidery (Swedish weaving) and create a striking table runner over the course of 3 weeks. Learn techniques and create beautiful geometric patterns. Held on Zoom, this course is held over 3 evenings in October.
- Thu, 04 NovLong & Short Stitch Autumn
- Wed, 17 NovQuick Stitch Mouse
- Wed, 24 NovMandala
- Sat, 27 NovSlow Stitch27 Nov, 14:00 – 16:30Slow StitchJoin me for a relaxed afternoon of stitch meditations, reflections and poetry. We do some simple yet meditative stitching - using fabrics with different textures and colours. As you stitch, I share a selection of poems, meditations and reflections. The Afternoon is designed to give you some time out
- Tue, 14 DecChristmas14 Dec, 19:00 – 21:00ChristmasThe mandala class is run every month - for December, the class will use Christmas themed fabric, and shiny satin thread in Christmas colours. The mandala class is for stitching beginners, improvers, and anyone who would just like some time out of their busy day stitching.
- Thu, 13 JanOnline Heart